Friday, March 1, 2013

Insurances - Buying The Right One ( What is Deduct-able Medical Card)

I Followed quite a number of guru's website and blog, LCF is one of them.

I always have doubt on insurance policy, as I really don't get to understand them, where my money gone after years of premium paid ....


This article strike me as it is one of the questions that always in my mind .... as an employee, my company provide me the medical card, but I am also aware I need to keep one on my own expenses, even I don't need it now, or else, after retired, my company don't provide me any medical coverage, insurance company will start to reject my application because of health problem (which most properly we will have by the age of 60, don't we, guys, face the fact ....) ... but I am seeing my money burned every year, because I will never utilise that medical card I have been paying for.

When I ask and consult the "insurance consultant", they will eventually end up asking me to top up .... What, I wanted to find a way of reducing, then end up they can turn it to another way seems they can predict I will get a cancer pretty soon, and I don't top up now, i will not get it in future ......

http://www.howtofinancemoney.com/2013/02/overlooked-aspects-of-retirement.html

After reading this article, I think I will do something to my existing self funded medical card .....


1 comment:

LCF said...

Hey Lee, that's giving me too much credit by referring me as guru :) I am just glad people like yourself find it useful.

Great stuff you got here too in your blog.